Recently I was tagged by the girls over at Thrice Read to do the Game on You Tag 🙂 It was originally created by Rory at A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip. Go check them both out for this awesomely unique book tag! Lets get into it!
Game on You Book Tag
- Thank the nominator.
- Answer 16 of the 19 questions.
- Replace the 3 that you didn’t answer.
- Q20 & Q14 must always remain intact.
1. Are you currently reading a book, if so what is it?.
I am currently reading The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon and The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood.
2. Toast or cereal?
Cereal..only because I think there are more options.
3. Choice weapon for survival during the zombie invasion?
As someone who enjoys reading and writing post-apocalyptic, I’ve thought far too long and hard about this question xD I guess a sword or something would be more practical but I do love archery.
4. Horror or comedy films?
People who know me will say I don’t handle horror too well but the stories always hook me even when I know I’m going to regret it when I’m trying to sleep that night.
5. What helps get you through a reading slump?
Unpressured time to actually sit down and a good book I without a doubt know I’ll enjoy!
6. What’s your Favourite Sweet?
Hmm… Probably M&M’s!!
7. Going to the party or the library what’s your preference?
Definitely the library – I’m not much for parties…unless it’s a book club…or a party of my closest friends who have accepted the awkwardness of me they’ve all come to know and love xD
8. What is your Favourite Tipple (Drink)?
Everyday: 7up , Alcoholic: Whiskey w/ Coke!
9. Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry cake?
Vanilla..with strawberries? :p
10. If you could time travel anywhere, where would you go?
Seoul South Korea hands down…but also Scotland!
11. What were you like as a child?
Super quiet and shy xD
How many 5 Star Reads Have You Read This Year?
12. What Book-To-Movie Adapt Are You Most Looking Forward To In 2018?
It would actually have to be To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before!! I have the book but haven’t had a chance to read it yet and would really love to before watching!
13. What’s the first sentence of the book that’s closest to you right now?
“I woke to the patter of rain on canvas, with the feel of my first husbands kiss on my lips.”
14. Which 3 questions will you be deleting to add your own in?
I got rid of numbers 12, 15 and 17.
Who’s a Villain You Love To Hate?
15. Who Is Your Favourite Book Couple?
Jaime and Claire Fraser, of coursee! <3 I also will always adore Nora and Patch from Hush, Hush too though.
16. Ok, you are going to be shipwrecked on an island that has food and water, what three items would you need to have with you?
A good book, MUSIC andd…maybe a DVD box set to keep me busy xD
17. Where you do feel the most at peace?
17. What book world would you like to live in?
This is such a hard one!!! Maybe cozying up in Outlander’s Lallybroch..or maybe Six of Crows Ravka. Listen, I just want to be a Heartrender!!
18. What’s your dream job?
Full-time author and game writer 😀
19. What music is currently your favourite?
It’s always changing slightly – right now I’m really loving Lorde, and on a Marianas Trench kick…but I’ve also been loving all the Outlander OSTs because the soundtracks are gorgeous and help me write!
20. The three bloggers you are nominating are?
. . .
Thanks so much for reading!! If you liked this tag and want to give it a go, feel free to!
QOTD…Do you have a Goodreads goal and if so – what is it!? Let me know in the comments down below!
With that said, have an awesome weekend – until next time <3