So today I thought it’d be cool to do a book tag since I haven’t done one in a bit! This one is a quick and breezy post I found called the Would You Rather book tag – I did a similar one right around this time last year (Which you can read here!) but I recently stumbled upon a whole new one over Justine’s blog, Bookishwhisps. So don’t forget to check hers out too!
Let’s get into it —
Would You Rather Book Tag!
1. Would you rather have a friend lose your books or one who dog-ears them?
Dog-ears by far! Call me crazy but…I don’t see a problem with it?! …I’m also the only one in my friend group who feels that way xD
2. Would you rather secretly love a book everyone else hates, or secretly hate a book everyone else loves?
I would definitely rather love a book that everyone else hates. In high-school I was the only girl out of my friends that went gaga over Twilight but then when the Eclipse movie came around, suddenly my two best friends were talking every chance they got about the books and one day just turned to me like ‘fine you were right!’
3. Would you rather be stuck on a very long plane or train ride without a book?
Probably a plan! Planes absolutely terrify me and for that reason I’ve never been on one (yet). You can be a good book that will pull me in would be much appreciated right about then.
4. Would you rather have dinner with your favorite author or your favorite character?
Favorite character for sure!! I know my last post was all about authors I want to meet, ironically, but book characters are fictional. So come on, the chance to meet one!? Yes please!
5. Would you rather date a character you have a crush on or your crush from real life?
I would never give my boyfriend up for anyone, real or fictional! What’s that cheesy 500 Days of Summer quote? ‘She’s better than the girls I’ve dreamed up – she’s real.’
6. Would you rather have your favorite book turned into a movie, or your favorite movie turned into a book?
I’m always going to be one of those people who say that the book is better than the movie but if I had the chance to turn one of my favorite books into a movie? I’d do it in a heartbeat!
7. Would you rather read a book with an annoying cliffhanger, or one where your favorite character is killed off?
Annoying cliffhanger all the way –it’s so hard to say goodbye to beloved characters. I will wait months or years for a sequel if it means all my favorites stay alive xP
8. Would you rather lose the ability to read any new books, or the ability to reread books you’ve already read?
Honestly..I’d never want to be unable to reread my favorite books. I’m sappy and sentimental and would get sad if I couldn’t return to old favorites.
9. Would you rather live in a library or a bookstore?
Does it go against being a reader, writer and lit grad if I say bookstore?
10. Would you rather lose your place or get a paper cut every time you read a book?
*Sigh* paper cut. Only because I’m so clumsy and surprised that’s not already a thing.
11. Would you rather have to always read in the dark, or always read books with tiny text?
Always read in the dark – I kinda do it anyways. I get migraines and bright white or yellow lights don’t help so often I’d just rather read with natural light or the light of my phone. I know, I know that probably doesn’t do my eyes good either! …but tiny text stresses me out xD
12. Would you rather read by a fireplace, or on the beach?
Fireplace all the way! Much quieter, cozier and romantic <3
. . .
And that brings us to the end of today’s post!
What was the hardest question for you in this tag? Let me know in the comments down below!
If you liked these questions – or found them super hard to answer – then challenge yourself to do this tag next 🙂 With that said, I’m going to head out. Goodnight everyone!