Sooo…if you’ve followed my blog for a while, you’ve probably heard me mention ‘mood baord’ more than once. Typically, I use them for my writing but honestly, making mood boards is probably one of my favorite things to do eever.
I might not have been tagged, but I’ve been completely obsessed with The Blogger Aesthetic Tag and was dying to do my own take on it ever since I saw it start popping up around the blogisphere.
One of my favorite bloggers, Beth, over at Reading Every Night has a seriously awesome version of this tag that she did a couple months ago and it definitely inspired me to just go for this tag so go check out her post next!
So before I can no longer self-contain my excitement and explode — here it is!!
Blogger Aesthetic Tag
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- I love all the different photo collecting sites but rather than using just one, I try to collect photos from all my favorite sites (Pinterest, WeHeartIt and Tumblr,) so that I really get all the perfect photos that I possibly can!
- When making a mood board, I always display it somewhere where it will inspire me the most. My outfit/lifestyle one for example, is hanging in my bedroom right by my desk. The one I made for my WIP book is always in an open tab when I’m writing to lend me inspiration if I need it.
I know, I know, it’s kiinda big BUT like I said I just love mood/aesthetic boards so much and I couldn’t help myself – it’s a problem!
I’m pretty happy with how this one turned out…I tried to add some from my novel’s mood board since obviously that’s a pretty big part of me, some favorite quotes, tattoos and colors/photos I just like the aesthetic of or make me think of me and Tomb Raider since I’ve been really inspired by her lately in my writing! I hope you like it! 😀
Thanks so much for reading…And before you go, let me know in the comments down below – what’s your aesthetic!? since I wasn’t personally tagged, I’ll leave it open tag everyone who wants to do this themselves! Have a good day/night all!