This morning I woke up to a lovely notification from Simply Lovely90, a sweet lifestyle and fashion blogger, who nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! This is my first time doing it and I’m so happy to have been nominated – the questions given by fellow bloggers are always the best and it’s so much fun answering them 🙂
So without further ado, let’s get into the award!
Here are the rules for the award!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
First off, go check out Okoto, the awesome blogger who is the creator of this tag and a ton of other creative lifestyle themed posts!
3 Fun Facts About Me:
1. I’d prefer an animated movie over any hollywood movie.
2. My favorite one though is Spirited Away…Hiyao Miyazaki inspires me so much!
3. I have a poster obsession. Everytime I go to a concert or buy a CD online, I have to grab a poster too. I have a few posters from my favorite games that I want to frame in my own apartment one day but mainly I buy music related posters and have an entire wall for them – it was meant to look like a wallapaper of artists, something I saw on Pinterest one day.
Questions From Simply Lovely90:
If you won $1,000,000, what would be the first frivolous thing you’d spend it on?
I’d probably want to study abroad!! Either in screen writing or game design.
What book have you read over and over and over?
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr and Breathless by Lurlene McDaniel.
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That’s super hard! But maybe pasta xD We use to have ‘pasta sunday’ every week and I don’t remember ever getting sick of it.
What is your favorite part about blogging?
I love the artisic freedom to create and share the things I’m inspired to write!
What is your least favorite part about blogging?
I dread the days that I just don’t feel like blogging. I’m every blogger has those but I do it anyway whenever I can because the rewarding feeling I get afterwards is totally worth pushing myself.
My Top 3 Posts:
- Music Is Life Tag (Original)
- My Passion For Learning Languages (+Tips on Picking Up Languages Quickly!)
- Struggles Of A Bookworm
- Coffeeloving Bookoholic
- Pocketful of Smiles
- A Court of Books And Love
- The City of Novels
- Olive Bite
- Fangirl Bookshelves
My Questions For You:
- What is your secret guilty pleasure?
- If you could have any ability, what would it be?
- What is the one movie you could watch over and over again?
- What is your favorite season – why?
- What is the inspiration/aesthetic behind your blog?
Thanks so much for giving this a read and don’t forget to check out Simply Lovely and Okoto – thanks girls, for giving me the chance to participate in such a fun tag/award! 🙂