After a much needed long weekend, I’m feeling super rejuvenated 🙂 I got lots of reading and writing done, as well as some much needed chill and gaming time — but now it’s back to business.
Since the weather has gotten chilly here these past few days, I’m officially just gunna go ahead and say summer is over for Montreal xD I love the colors, cozyness and spice-flavored everything that fall brings…but I’m not a fan of being cold. To get myself more hyped for the cold weather descending upon us, I decided to whip up my Fall TBR — and of course spending probably way too much money on Pumpkin Spice Lattees helps.
So let’s get into it!
~ Fall TBR ~
- Voyager by Diana Gabaldon: This is my current read right now and I’m about a quarter through. I know season 3 of Outlander is out in just two weeks time so I’m trying to get as much read as I can! Enjoying it so much!
- Roar by Cora Carmack: Not only am I a huge Cora Carmack fan, but I’ve heard really great things about Roar. This is so drastically different from her last few series so I can’t wait to see what fantastical spin she’s put on her epic romances.
- Omens by Kelly Amrstrong: I took a bit of a break from Kelly Armstrong after Otherworld ended because I was so sad! Still hung up on one of my favorite series being done, I hadn’t read any of her new releases since…but I think I’m finally ready to dive into Omens, yet another amazing mystery thriller.
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris: I LOVED True Blood while it was out and always wanted to start reading this book series by Charlaine Harris. Sookie was such a strong character and I thought her powers made her way more interesting than some typical damsel in distress we tend to see in vampire novels (at least the ones where the guy is the blood sucker and the girl just happens to be the human who fell for him.) Now that I have a bit more time on my hands without classes, I intend to do just that!
- The Zoo by James Patterson: I’ve been completely obsessed with the show and of course, knowing it’s an adept, I had to carve out some time to read it! The plot, which is about animals mutating and attacking humans, is really original and well thought out. I can’t wait to read it and see what the difference between the book and show are!
That’s my TBR for the fall but what’s yours? Let me know in the comments below so we can talk books 🙂 Happy fall everyone and see you next time!