I was scrolling through my Reader feed this morning and found yet another awesome tag from Thrice Read – seriously guys, how do you always find the best tags? I always have a good time checking out this blog and reading what the girls are up to, so go give their blog a visit before reading this! :p
Today I wanted to The Book Blogger Test, which is a tag all about reading habits. For some reason, reading about other bloggers/readers habits always gets me inspired to do it myself, am I weird? Probably xD
So with all that rambling done, let’s get into it!
. . .
The Book Blogger Test
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the ten questions asked on this post
- Nominate at least five people to do it also
- Let your nominees know you nominated them
Describe your perfect reading spot.
Either on the bus or sitting next to my boyfriend in bed. Either are just super relaxing to me and I can easily get lost in reading. The bus ride downtown is typically like 45 minutes give or take so it makes it go by quicker and it’s a nice way to escape! Usually my boyfriend has something he’s been reading as well so well both just unwind some nights like that and it’s perfect.
Tell us three book confessions
- I doggy ear my pages, I know, I know *gasp*. My friend Kimberly would probably lament my pages for me if she could xD
- Outlander took me literally 1 year to read (but hey, the second book has taken me less than half of that so progress!)
- I liked City of Bones the movie better than I did the book…
When was the last time you cried during a book?
Probably during Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon…a lot. *Sigh*. Also the end of Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick was hard to read.
How many books are on your bedside table?
All Lined Up by Cora Carmack has been something that I’ve been meaning to read foreverr. I started it (adn typically I get through her books pretty quickly) but this time around just had trouble…probably mainly because the book hangover I was nursing for Outlander was reeeall bad. I also really need to read Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Powell which I finally have in my position but have had so little time to actually check out!
What’s your favorite snack to eat while you’re reading?
Usually it’ll just be popcorn or a bowl of chips. Otherwise I find it a huge distraction to eat and read!
Name three books you would recommend to everyone
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Where She Went by Gale Forman *IF you’ve read If I Stay that is!*
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Show us a picture of your favorite bookcase on a bookshelf
I’m not really sure if this question means YOUR bookshelf or the shelf you wish you had? But I’m just going to go with my dream shelf xD
Describe how much books mean to you in just three words
Inspiration. Wonderland. Outlet.
. . .
And that’s the end of the tag! Any habits or tips you have that always keep you on track? Pleeasee let me know in the comments down below because lately, reading has felt like an impossible feat with how little time I have!
Thanks for giving this a read, until next time ❤