Today I’m coming at you with a couple awesome blog awards that I was lucky enough to be nominated for by some seriously sweet bloggers 🙂
Real Neat Blog Award
1.What are you favorite video games?
My top 5 though would have to be Final Fantasy x, Uncharted Series Bioshock Series, Until Dawn annd Fallout New Vegas. I grew up loving Harvest Moon as well and recently have also liked Tomb Raider 🙂
2. Best book you’ve read recently?
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon! I promise, one day I’ll shut up about the series :p But I’m nearly done this book and am proobably going to pick the third one up soon!
3. Ask someone who knows you well to describe you in a few words.
In the words of my best friend, Robyn: Smart, shy, fun, creative :p
4. Do you have any advice for choosing questions that make an interview fun and not awkward?
Stay far from the usual questions that EVERYONE asks and get personal with whoever you’re interviewing, don’t make yourself sound like you’re ill prepared and just asking general questions. It’s more fun when you challenge them with a question that they haven’t already answered half a million times!
5. When did you fall in love with coffee?
About…four years ago maybe? I was feeling really ill one particular Winter morning and decided to just try a cup – and I’ve been hooked since.
6. Do you prefer soft peaches or hard peaches?
Is it bad if I don’t prefer any peaches at all? xD I like them mixed with things like salads or baked but never really eat them alone.
7. What are three things that make you smile consistently?
My boyfriend, my friends annd my family 🙂
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity/famous person, who would it be?
- What’s your favorite restaurant to eat at?
- Do you have a favorite Netflix original?
- Do you prefer baking or cooking?
- If you could suddenly be a master at any skill, what would it be?
- What movie could you watch over and over again without getting sick of?
- If you could be any tv or movie character for a day, who would you choose?
1. If you had to lose one of your 5 senses, what it would be?
Hmm not an easy question! Maybe smell? I love music too much to give up my hearing and since I’m petrified of the dark, losing my sight would noot work out well for me.
2. Do you like beach more or mountains?
Can’t I just say both!? :p I’ve been to the beach a few times and enjoy laying in the sand…and I also really want to learn to wakeboard/surf…but I’ve been camping way more times and there’s nothing like exploring the great outdoors for me! I love being in the wilderness and enjoy going off an unusual path in the woods. So I’m going to go with mountains!
3. Favorite music artist?
Way too hard to pick one! I think currently it’d have to be Hozier, Taeyang and BTS!
4. What motivated you to start a blog and how long you have been blogging?
I started back in February and I wanted to start blogging so that I’d have total creative control over my own little space on the internet 🙂
5. What is something that people will be surprised to know?
That is really difficult xD I don’t know how interesting this is buut I played tennis for 3 years because I was obsessed with the show 15/Love. For a while there, everything in my life revolved around my love for tennis.
6. What keeps you up at night?
If it’s not work..then it’s My mother and grandmother…the past six months have been really different health wise so it’s difficult to keep from worrying those things could repeat.
7. Your favorite TV series?
Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, Outlander, LOST and Being Human US 🙂
8. How you balance you personal and blogging life? (I really need some tips)
I think that the right motivation comes when you find a post you really love. The more you try and force yourself to publish a post, the harder and longer it will take. So take the time to look for a topic that actually gets you excited! With a new job and the aforementioned health issues in my family lately, balancing personal life with blogging has been super difficult and sometimes, I just had to admit that a break day was the best decision for me.
9. Do your friend and family knows you have a blog, or is it your own little secret?
Yes they do! 🙂 I let me close family in on it after I made it public and my friends were super supportive not only in keeping up with my blog even though I never asked them to, but also with helping me with photoshoots or days that I feel stumped.
10. Your favorite book?
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong annd Outlander by Diana Gabaldon 🙂
11. What you like to do besides blogging?
I really love being active, staying fit and going shopping! If I am at home resting (which is rare) then I’m probably netflixing or reading!
- What are you hobbies
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What dish could you absolutely not live without?
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
- A book that’s stuck with you for years?
- Favorite store to shop at?
- Your go-to outfit?
- Favorite video games?
- Are you a procrastinator?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Are you a student or do you work?
. . .
Thanks so much for the questions girls! I had lots of fun writing this post! Let me know what you think in the comments down below – what are your favorite bands and shows at the moments!? Give me suggestions!
That’s it for today – have a good rest of your day 🙂